Our team at Management Information Systems within E.ON Connecting Energies (ECT) in Essen is looking for a
Working Student - Office Management and Management Information Systems (m/f)
- Supporting the BEM and Business IT Team on a day to day basis in regards to the all activities across all countries (Germany, UK, Sweden, Denmark, Poland, Italy and USA)
- Problem management topics (i.e. preparing of root cause analysis (RCA) requests, communicate root causes to the business)
- Service Management topics
- Preparation of presentations and concepts
- Co-organization of different meetings
- Conducting commercial administration tasks
- Daily work activities
- You support the business analytics team with running small projects and initiatives
- Currently studying IT, Information Management, Business Administration or similar studies
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Customer and service oriented
- Analytical intellectual capacity and structured mode of operation
- Positive appearance and communication strength
- High-level of self-initiative, willingness to get “the hands dirty” and committed to support in peak phases
- Business fluency in German and English
What we offer
Please visit our website to find out more about E.ON Connecting Energies.
At a glance
Reference no: 72725
Employment Type: Fixed Term
Working hours: Part time
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.