The E.ON Business Services Berlin GmbH is looking in Essen for a
Working Student (m/f) Team Global Mobility in Essen
As a working student you will have the chance to gain first experiences in an international company and to gain insights into the operational HR field. You will be working part time in the Global Mobility Team in Essen and will support the Team with the following tasks:
- Processing of Global Mobility queries by telephone, email and online
- Administration of Global Mobility Databases (financial and HR)
- Raising Purchase Orders for Third Party Global Mobility Suppliers and managing the small order process for the team
- Support in Cost Tracking of expatriate assignments and preparation of invoices for expatriate assignments
- Cost center controlling of the Global Mobility cost center
- Administration and tracking of the Year-end Tax Equalization Process
- Managing the preparation, publishing and circulation of expatriate documentation as appropriate as well as maintaining the online information systems
- You must be enrolled at a university for full-time studies of Business Administration, HR, Finance or similar studies for at least six more months
- Ideally first experience with working in a corporate environment
- High level of proficiency in SAP and Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel)
- Analytical intellectual capacity and structured mode of operation.
- Strong customer and service orientation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English and one additional European language (e.g. German)
Please state in your application documents how many hours you can work per week.
At a glance
Reference no: 80850
Contract term: Fixed Term
Working hours: Part time
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.