The E.ON Business Services Berlin GmbH is looking in Essen for a
Working Student (m/f) Team Global Mobility in Essen
You support the Global Mobility Team with the following tasks:
- Processing of Global Mobility queries by telephone, email and online
- Administration of Global Mobility Databases (financial and HR)
- Raising Purchase Orders for Third Party Global Mobility Suppliers
- Managing the small order process for the team
- Support in Cost Tracking of expatriate assignments
- Cost centre controlling of the Global Mobility cost centre
- Preparation of invoices for expatriate assignments
- Administration and tracking of YETEC process
- Managing the preparation, publishing and circulation of expatriate documentation as appropriate
- Maintaining the online information systems
- Other project tasks which may arise
- You must be enrolled at a university for full-time studies of Business Administration, HR, Finance or similar studies
- Business fluency in English and one additional European language (e.g.German)
- Analytical intellectual capacity and structured mode of operation.
- First experience with working in a corporate environment ideal
- High level of proficiency in SAP, Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Customer and service oriented.
- Positive appearance and communication strength
Please state in your application documents how many hours you can work per week.
At a glance
Reference no: 80850
Contract term: Fixed Term
Working hours: Part time
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.