Our Internal Communications department within E.ON Climate & Renewables (EC&R) in Essen is looking for a
Working Student (m/f) Internal Communication / Events
The Working Student (m/f) Internal Communication / Events supports E.ON Climate & Renewables' internal communications team in the implementation of communications measures for more than 1,000 employees worldwide. The focus of the role will be:
- Supporting in planning executive conferences and employee meetings, including research and briefing of service providers, preparing meeting agendas as well as presentation formats and contents.
- Supporting in developing and rolling out internal communications campaigns across various media channels.
- Creating compelling content for the social intranet pages and communities of E.ON Climate & Renewables, developing this digital platform further and monitoring its use
- Providing administrative support for the day-to-day business, e.g. maintaining distribution lists as well as media databases.
- An enrolled student (m/f) of language / media studies or business administration, ideally with a focus on communication, marketing or event management
- First professional experience in communication or event management would be a plus
- Independent, proactive and goal-oriented working attitude
- Good skills planning, organizing and coordinating different tasks
- Advanced knowledge in Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook)
- First experience in writing / editing of work related texts (works samples would be a plus)
- Fluent in German and English (written and verbal)
At a glance
Reference no: 92763
Contract term: Fixed Term
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.