Our Customer Experience Team at E.ON SE in Essen is looking for you as a
Marketing Intern / Working Student in Customer Experience (m/f)
Community Building and Design Thinking support e.g.
- Support the delivery of Global CX & Design Thinking programme and ensure a seamless experience.
- Responsible for participant registrations across all regional units.
- Act as point of contact for participants and service providers.
- Support and communicate with stakeholders across all regional units.
- Responsible for preparations and logistics of workshops across all regional units.
- Support with the set-up and organisation of various community building interventions.
- Current enrollment in a business/marketing related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Power Point and Excel).
- Passion for marketing and customer experience topics and its best practices.
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques.
What we offer
Apart of our inspiring and dynamic international working atmosphere we have following attractive employee benefits to keep you motivated and healthy:
- flexible working hours
- free parking space
- fitness club and physiotherapy
- job ticket available
- subsidized canteen
Additionally we offer…
- the opportunity to shape the “Energiewende”
- the chance to shape E.ON’s future
- exciting business challenges to be solved
- a space to develop ideas and create personal impact
- an agile and hands-on environment
At a glance
Reference no: 90797
Employment: Fixed Term
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.