Our Customer Experience Team at E.ON SE in Essen is looking for you as a
Marketing Intern / Working Student in Customer Experience (m/f)
- Support with the development of the LbC update reports.
- Collate an overview of current practice across E.ON for the key LbC workstreams e.g. Employee Loyalty.
- Provide logistical support for best practice sharing across.
- Support in tracking and following up key actions from the LbC program.
- Support with global NPS reporting and potential ways of digitalization.
- Current enrollment in a business/marketing related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative.
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (Power Point and Excel).
What we offer
Apart of our inspiring and dynamic international working atmosphere we have following attractive employee benefits to keep you motivated and healthy:
- flexible working hours
- free parking space
- fitness club and physiotherapy
- job ticket available
- subsidized canteen
Additionally we offer…
- the opportunity to shape the “Energiewende”
- the chance to shape E.ON’s future
- exciting business challenges to be solved
- a space to develop ideas and create personal impact
- an agile and hands-on environment
At a glance
Reference no: 90798
Employment: Fixed Term
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.