We are looking for our department Global Learning Services at E.ON Business Services Berlin GmbH in Berlin for a /an
Learning Administrator (m/f)
- Administration of Non-Executive learning events and learning activities (classroom trainings / eLearnings).
- Single point of contact for learning queries, by telephone, email and online.
- Administers and monitors course bookings, promotes courses and takes appropriate action to ensure cost effectiveness.
- Manages the preparation, publishing and circulation of the training materials.
- Pro-actively ensures all legal and regulatory requirements in relation to mandatory trainings.
- Maintenance and update of the learning catalogue.
- Liaises with external service providers in collaboration with Center of Competence colleagues.
- Monitors course completion, attendance levels, and the quality of non-Executive learning events and provides reporting on this as required.
- Maintains online information systems e.g. online course bookings, attendance reporting, intranet information as directed.
- Undertakes other specific learning projects as directed by line manager.
- Complies with E.ON’s data quality standards and reports non-compliance incidents.
- Apprenticeship with focus customer service, assistant or communication.
- Knowledge of learning processes and previous experience in a learning or HR role would be an advantage.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Knowledge of SAP LSO would be an advantage.
- Ability to analyse data and present reports in a clear and simple way.
- Customer and service oriented.
- Operates successfully in both a team environment and independently.
- Highly organised, with the ability to prioritise activities assigned.
- Operates efficiently and effectively when under the pressure of competing demands and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates a drive to develop own skills and the ability to take initiative as required.
- Business fluency in English required, German, Swedish, Czech, French, Dutch or Hungarian would be an advantage
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON Business Services GmbH (EBS) is the multifunctional support unit of E.ON SE. EBS bundles group-wide business services for Finance, HR and IT centrally under one roof. EBS is headquartered in Hanover.
The company employs almost 4,000 employees in Germany, the Netherlands, United Kingdom, Italy, Rumania, Sweden, Slovakia, the Czech Republic and Hungary.
Du willst dich auf diese Ausschreibung bewerben? Dann gib in deinem Anschreiben an, dass du über careerloft auf diese Stelle aufmerksam geworden bist und führe deine careerloft-Mitgliedschaft in deinem Lebenslauf auf!
careerloft hilft dir bei deiner Bewerbung für diese Stelle! Schicke uns deinen Lebenslauf an firstname.lastname@example.org und wir geben dir ein telefonisches Feedback.
Jeden erfolgreichen Einstieg prämieren wir mit einem 30 Euro IKEA-Gutschein! Erfahre hier mehr über unsere „Über careerloft zum Job“-Aktion.