Are you inspired by the idea of shaping the new energy world? Join E.ON Connecting Energies in Essen as an
Intern / Working Student - Strategic Development (m/f)
- You support strategic business development or innovation projects for E.ON's B2B Solutions Business
- You conduct market analysis including market sizing, share and growth, drivers and trends
- You conduct competitive analysis such as key competitor strengths and weaknesses including success-factor analysis
- You perform research, analysis and day-to-day project management functions
- You develop tools to analyse solution portfolio in regards of financial and strategic performance
- You are currently studying business administration, economics, engineering or comparable education
- You have a good understanding of the energy industry, experience in consulting or investement banking would be a plus
- You have good analytical and problem-solving skills with a structured and results-oriented approach
- You bring a high level of self-motivation and willingness to roll up sleeves; comfortable with working in a start-up environment with flat hierarchies
- Your speak fluent English; other languages are a plus (e.g. German, Italian, French)
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
We are looking for people who would do an internship for at least two month or a working student position for at least six month and 20 hours max per week.
What we offer
- the opportunity to shape the “Energiewende”,
- the chance to shape E.ON’s future,
- exciting business challenges to be solved,
- a space to develop ideas and create personal impact,
- an agile and hands-on environment.
Therefore, if you…
- want to work on complex and innovative projects,
- aspire to take the next step and inspire others with your ideas,
- grow on major challenges and just get started when others give up,
…you will be our perfect match!
At a glance
Reference no: 63950
Contract term: Fixed Term
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON Connecting Energies (ECT) is a multi-national integrator of managed energy solutions. We make life-time energy and operating cost savings happen for commercial, industrial and public-sector customers by designing, building, financing, operating and optimizing energy-consuming and energy-generating equipment and systems at our customers’ facilities. ECT is currently active in Germany, UK, Italy and Russia and operates along three business units – energy efficiency, on-site generation as well as flexibility & virtual power plants.