Are you inspired by the idea of shaping the new energy world? - Join E.ON Connecting Energies in Essen as an
Intern Virtual Power Plant Portfolio Management (m/f)
- You report to the Head of Portfolio Management of the Flexibility and Renewables Marketing Department
- You support the team in all of its daily operations and contribute directly to the development of internal tools
- You analyze powers market, contribute to enhancing both market knowledge and bidding strategy and thus detect market opportunities
- You build models to anticipate market and grid behaviors using appropriate inputs and algorithms
- You are currently enrolled at university, preferably in business administration or engineering
- You have good analytical skills as well as a personal interest for energy topics
- A background in modelling, optimisation, algorithms and/or proficiency in high level programming languages is a plus
- You are highly cooperative and are a true team player
- You are versatile in an international environment and are aware of intercultural differences
- You are business fluent in English and ideally in German as well
Feasible as compulsory or voluntary full time internship (40 hrs. per week) for at least 4 months and at most 6 months (start date: asap). Please note that enrollment within university at the time of the internship is required.
What we offer
- the opportunity to shape the “Energiewende”,
- the chance to shape E.ON’s future,
- exciting business challenges to be solved,
- a space to develop ideas and create personal impact,
- an agile and hands-on environment.
Therefore, if you…
- want to work on complex and innovative projects,
- aspire to take the next step and inspire others with your ideas,
- grow on major challenges and just get started when others give up,
…you will be our perfect match!
At a glance
Reference no: 8781
Contract term: Fixed Term
Working hours: Full time
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.