Our Innovation department within E.ON SE in Essen is looking for an
Intern Project Management Support - Energy System Solutions (f/m) 1
You will be responsible to search for and assess new trends, technologies and disruptive business developments with relevance for the future energy world, with a specific focus on digital environment and solutions.
Specifically your tasks will include to:
- scout for digital/technical enablers and examine their technological impacts
- assess the implications/interaction of digital solutions for/with social trends.
- translate digital/technical and social trends into themes
- assess markets and value pools for these
- derive strategic guidance from the above
As a strong communicator, you will foster and facilitate discussion and agenda setting on digital aspects of new trends, technologies and future market opportunities for E.ON.
Enbedded in a team of experts, you will use your profound knowledge of the digitisation of the energy industry to prepare and communicate insights on innovation trends, their impacts and related strategic advice to E.ON`s management, business leaders, strategy teams, etc.
- University Master’s degree or equivalent in digital, (business-) engineering, technology management or similar.
- Strong and proven background in digital technologies, solutions and markets.
- Several years’ experience in (internal) consulting, research or strategy development in energy-system relevant areas.
- Strong analytical skills. Ability to structure and condense complex interdependencies; experience in scenario development and analysis.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to produce clear and concise output and to moderate structured discussions.
- Self-propelled with clear can-do mentality
- True team player sharing insights, learnings and successes.
- Fluent English is a prerequisite, other languages are beneficial
At a glance
Reference no: 88868
Contract term: Fixed Term
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.