Our Innovation department within E.ON SE in Essen is looking for an
Intern Project Management Support - Energy System Solutions (f/m)
The Game Changer is a cross-functional team within the Innovation division at E.ON. We are driving forward-looking customer solution development with the ambition to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage for E.ON.
- Assist the innovation program lead in the organization of the program activities.
- Perform research and prepare reports on assigned topics and /or projects.
- Present project results to team member or management.
- Work with departments and/or vendors to gather information needed for various projects.
- Assist with the organization of employee meetings and creation of presentations for these meetings.
- Academic background in engineering, science or business.
- Previous experience in other internship(s).
- Organized and structured way of working.
- Communication skills to all levels in the E.ON organisation as well as externally.
- A pro-active and creative approach to problem solving.
- The ability to interact and operate effectively within an international, highly flexible, multidisciplinary team structure.
- Previous experience with project management activities.
- Previous experience in an energy related internship.
At a glance
Reference no: 88344
Contract term: Fixed Term
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.