Our Innovation department within E.ON SE in Essen is looking for an
Intern Communications - Energy System Solutions (f/m)
The Game Changer is a cross-functional team within the Innovation division at E.ON. We are driving forward-looking customer solution development with the ambition to achieve a sustainable competitive advantage for E.ON.
- Specifically your tasks will include to be the point of contact for tasks related to communications activities for the innovation program.
- As a contributing member of the innovation program team you will be able to write articles for internal communications channels, including interviewing subject matter experts and drafting content.
- You assist in the development, editing and proofreading of all global internal communications, websites and other collateral.
- Assist with the organization of employee meetings and creation of presentations for these meetings.
- Coordinate the creation graphics to be used internally, done by external designers.
- Academic background in journalism, creative writing, communications, public relations or equivalent.
- Previous experience in other internship(s).
- Organized and structured way of working.
- Communication skills to all levels in the E.ON organisation as well as externally.
- A pro-active and creative approach to problem solving.
- The ability to interact and operate effectively within an international, highly flexible, multidisciplinary team structure.
- Some experience with project management activities.
- Basic knowledge of the Energy Industry
At a glance
Reference no: 88343
Contract term: Fixed Term
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.