E.ON Off Grid Solutions GmbH (EOGS) in Düsseldorf is looking for an
Engineering Working Student (m/f)
We are looking for an intern to join our Engineering team, who will primarily work in the field of Asset Operations and Data Analysis.
Working closely with Project Development and Asset Operation engineers to develop and populate our project related database for a successful development and operation of our Solar Mini-Grids. You will collaborate also with other business units such as Data & Communications and our local Team in Tanzania.
More specifically your tasks will comprise of
- Gather and combine relevant engineering and GIS data across business units
- Implementing the data in our database using SQL
- Maintaining overview of our Mini-Grids and adjust database if necessary
- Develop relevant new use cases for the engineering data
- Day to day support related to project development & asset operation
- Studying towards a Bachelors (final year) or Masters’ Degree in Engineering (Electrical, Renewable Energies, Mechanical) or similar fields of study
- Passion for renewable energies and international development
- Comfortable in data handling
- SQL and/or GIS skills are a plus
- Comfortable working in English
- Ability to work with multidisciplinary, international teams in multiple locations
Note: The contract will be with E.ON Off Grid Solutions GmbH.
What we offer
- Meaningful work that has a direct positive impact on the life of others
- Coaching and continues (direct) feedback by experienced team members
- Great Co-working office space with company “Kicker” (table top football) and regular team events
- Multi-cultural experience by working in a team comprising of 10+ nationalities
At a glance
Reference no: 81164
Contract term: Fixed Term
Working hours: Part time
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.