Location: Austin, TX
- Assist regional Development teams in assembly, maintenance, and reporting of all performance dialogue tools. Support regional Development teams in creation and maintenance of all project budgets and schedules, and perform analysis of spending and development of accurate forecasts
- Support Development teams in the preparation of the Quarterly Progress Reports, Performance Dialogue Sessions and Presentation to Management on projects, processes and punctual updates on NA development updates
- Assist regional Development teams in landowner property description uploads
- Assist in the implementation of the NA Development Strategy towards replenishment of the pipeline through Greenfield development, co-development or brownfield opportunities
- Other ad hoc tasks as needed
- Adhere to the company’s values and behaviors as defined by the ONE E.ON philosophy.
- You will be working as a full team member of the NA Origination & Development team and will be expected to contribute to the team and take up accountability for your areas of responsibility
- You will be assigned a mentor that will provide you with day-to-day feedback, ensure access to information needed for the job and introduction to the company
- You will be working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with motivated team members and will have the opportunity to have good exposure to all internal departments
No specific renewable energy knowledge required, but strong desire to learn Development processes and objectives. Ideal candidate will be extremely well organized, be able to work independently and with teams, and have strong Critical thinking, Excel and PowerPoint capabilities
Must be working towards at least a bachelor’s degree in business, science or other applicable field.
At a glance
Reference no: 84561
Contract term: Hourly/Non-Exempt
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.