Meet E.ON Inhouse Consulting during the “ECON CaseMatch” on the E.ON Campus in Essen and energize your career!
Shape tomorrow and bring the energy of the sun to our customers. Take a look behind the scenes at E.ON Inhouse Consulting and join our CaseMatch competition from November 8th – 10th, 2017 at the E.ON headquarters in Essen:
- Build up a Photovoltaics & Battery business from scratch
- Present your case to a real client
- Receive coaching on core consulting techniques
- Get personalized feedback from our professionals
- Boost your interview skills
- Impress with a self-cooked dinner and connect with inspiring people over a craft beer.
What’s in store for you? Learn more about your individual career opportunities and experience our exceptional team spirit. Convince our consultants and get on the fast track to one of our upcoming Recruiting Days.
Take this unique chance and sign up now for our workshop. Apply by October 26th, 2017.
- Minimum excellent Bachelor's degree and currently enrolled as a graduate student pursuing either a Master's or PhD in economics, engineering or science with top grades in especially analytically-oriented subjects
- International experience, ideally studies or internships abroad
- Highly advanced analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills as well as strong team orientation
- Fluent in English
What we offer
- Get a glimpse into the fascinating world of energy and consulting
- Become a consultant for two days and look behind the scenes of ECON, the internal management consultancy of the E.ON Group
- Receive personlized feedback and coaching from our professionals