Working for Deutsche Telekom AG
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provice our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
SHORT FACTS & LOCATIONS
Job ID: 82803
During the 15-18-month program, you will focus on Human Resources and take on entrepreneurial responsibility as an ambitious university graduate with talent, commitment and willingness to change.
For example you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Completion of a total of five project assignments: at least one assignment in your own department, one international assignment and three assignments in freely selectable departments.
- Developing and implementing your own projects on "Magenta-Friday" in cooperation with your trainee colleagues
- Assisting in operational human resources activities
- Further education through individual workshops and training courses
- Participate in various short assignments in customer service
- Successfully completed higher educational degree in business studies or a comparable course of study
- First work experience gained through at least two internships with a focus on Human Resources
- International experience through e.g. semesters or internships abroad
- Extracurricular activities / Volunteering
- Fluent English (Level C1)and intermediate German knowledge (Level B1)
Application deadline: 2018-06-14