Working for BUYIN GmbH
Working for BuyIn
BuyIn has leveraged global scale since its founding in 2011 to provide leaders in the IT and telecommunications industry with better and more innovative products at the best-possible prices. With a combined annual spend in scope of more than 25 billion euros, BuyIn can effectively challenge a continuously consolidating supplier market. Going beyond traditional sourcing, the company draws on data and insights from more than 40 markets worldwide to create tailor-made solutions based on smart analytics. Its employees, who comprise over 25 nationalities, perform sourcing activities in key strategic areas such as network infrastructure, customer equipment, service platforms and information technology. In 2014, Procurement Leaders recognized BuyIn as “Best Procurement Employer” and awarded the company a high commendation in “Procurement Excellence”. In 2017, BuyIn was certified as a Top Employer in both France and Germany for the fourth time by the Top Employers Institute.
SHORT FACTS & LOCATIONS
Job ID: 69128
As Senior Strategic Sourcer IT Procurement you are managing and taking care of the sourcing process for the categories` products and services such as Notebooks, Desktops, Printers as well as Managed Print Services on the basis of our sourcing policies and methods and in close cooperation with our mother companies, Orange and Deutsche Telekom.
- You work in cross functional and multi-national teams with the responsibility for tenders, negotiations and contract closures in close alignment with the internal stakeholders
- Development of strategic approaches for complex & international procurement initiatives/supplier business
- Analysis, control and validation of high complex circumstances such as optimization potentials for demands and specifications (Demand Shaping)
- Control of strategic and international sourcing initiatives/supplier business within the defined material groups/sub material groups according to the existing material groups
- Define and take care of strategic cost optimization levers and realisation plans
- Execution/Participation on complex negotiations within the defined material groups
- Creation and adjustment of global frame agreements/single contracts with the main suppliers in the defined material groups
- Lead domain specific projects (temporary line function with unique character)
You have a degree in business administration or comparable education. Further, you can give proof of working experience within similar procurement areas, particularly within information technology.
You ideally possess the following skills and experience:
- Distinctive conception and analytic thinking
- Knowledge of IT Hardware and Supply-Chain-Management
- Experience in leading international projects and programs and leading negotiations for large and complex deals / projects
- Ability to assert oneself
- Skills in leading negotiations for large and complex contracts
- Ability to work in a team
- Good communication skills
- Fluent in German and English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
- Flexible and target-oriented thinking and self-employed working
- Self-assured and professional behaviour
- Well-practiced in the use of standard software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer)
- Existing network to key IT suppliers would be beneficiary
- You are characterized by your ability to think and act independently, as well as your ability to work well within a team. You have outstanding motivation and communicative abilities, which help you to actively bring customer centricity and customer satisfaction to life. Your analytical skills make you a true talent in planning and organization.
Application deadline: 2017-08-28