Working for BUYIN GmbH
BuyIn has leveraged global scale since its founding in 2011 to provide leaders in the IT and telecommunications industry with better and more innovative products at the best-possible prices. With a combined annual spend in scope of more than 25 billion euros, BuyIn can effectively challenge a continuously consolidating supplier market. Going beyond traditional sourcing, the company draws on data and insights from more than 40 markets worldwide to create tailor-made solutions based on smart analytics. Its employees, who comprise over 25 nationalities, perform sourcing activities in key strategic areas such as network infrastructure, customer equipment, service platforms and information technology. In 2014, Procurement Leaders recognized BuyIn as “Best Procurement Employer” and awarded the company a high commendation in “Procurement Excellence”.
SHORT FACTS & LOCATIONS
Job ID: 67181
- Manage strategic sourcing projects within the category IT Operations & B2B, in particular in the area of Automation, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence
- Lead and execute negotiations for project and frame contracts
- Participate in large B2B customer deals and lead key supplier alignments and negotiations during the complete deal lifecycle in close collaboration with the Project Team
- Foster a culture of project management in strategic sourcing
- Ensure exhaustiveness and accuracy of Roadmap, keep updated dashboards of running projects
- Effectively utilize the supplier landscape of existing & potential new suppliers to enable maximum benefit of the relevant projects and RFPs
- Develop strategies to manage complex cross-category and cross-domain supplier relationships
- Set-up and moderate meetings with executive stakeholders on demand side to drive changes beyond the normal business scope (transformation projects)
- Manage escalations and controversial requirements towards a tangible result in terms of maximum benefit
- Prepare customized view and business insights for presentation to senior/executive stakeholders
- Develop and implement known and new concepts and methodologies to achieve best in class sourcing results in an international environment
- Identify opportunities for and drive implementation of Joint Projects between DT and Orange to leverage the combined demand of both groups in the IT market
- Drive Big Data: Ensure capitalization of Intellectual Capital on closed deals, provide methodological support and share best practices to IT sourcers
- Cross-functional professional experiences in international procurement, program management and business strategy on a senior management level.
- Profound knowledge of methodological approaches across domains ( e. g. NT, IT, CE Platforms, supplier landscape, technology trends and business models).
- Profound experience in leading international projects and programs.
- Strong experience in IT provider business, especially B2B customer sales / deal acquisition processes
- Experience in leading negotiations for large and complex contracts / projects.
- Knowledge of IT-Services, IT Architecture and IT technologies, ideally with focus in Automation, Robotics & Artificial Intelligence.
- Profound knowledge of contract law and standard IT management frameworks (TOGAF, PMI, ITIL).
- Capability to analyze complex technical requirements and related offers and business cases.
- Capability to perceive relevant facts and nuances of relationships that make a difference to success
- 5 years of relevant experience in procurement or technical responsibilities.
- Willingness to travel.
- German & English (fluent in spoken and written German & English)
- Well-practiced in the use of standard software (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Internet Explorer)
- Existing network to key IT suppliers would be beneficiary
You are characterized by your ability to think and act independently, as well as by your ability to work well within a team.
You have outstanding motivation and communicative abilities which help you to actively bring customer centricity and
customer satisfaction to life.
Your analytical skills make you a true talent in planning and organization.
Application deadline: 2017-05-02