Arbeiten bei der Deutschen Telekom AG
Sie sind in der Welt zu Hause. Wir auch. In gut 50 Ländern rund um den Globus. Wir vernetzen Arbeit und Leben, unsere Produkte bereichern. Die Telekom gehört zu den größten Telekommunikationsanbietern in Europa, ist erste Wahl in der Gigabit-Gesellschaft. Hat das beste Netz und 230.000 innovative Köpfe. Werden Sie einer davon.
KURZINFOS & STANDORTE
As Expert Media Operations your tasks are:
- Analyzing information about media digitization and the latest trends, initiatives and technologies in the industry and recommend relevant actions for the media department.
- Accompanying the transition of media channels on their journey from analog to digital.
- Establishment & expansion of digital media planning approaches, e. g. Social Media, Programmatic Buying, the Telekom Digital Blueprint ("Ad Tech Stack").
- Media Operations:Building up strong relationships with the local media & e-business teams in the European subsidiaries & act as key point of contact.
- Supporting the implementation of the new media model internally and with all media suppliers:Supporting media experts in their projects with the goal to take over selected sub-projects
- Consulting & support the subsidiaries in implementing the media model
- Management of suppliers tasked with implementing the model
- Monitoring the implementation success of the media model across all subsidiaries
- Further development of international cooperation and best practicesImplementation of media supplier solutions for reporting & collaboration
- Supporting the planning & execution of annual conferences and workshops to facilitate best practice exchange
- Coordination of e-learning training modules for subsidiaries
You hold a university degree with a focus on marketing, communications, media or similar. The following skills are required for the position:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in media management (strategy, planning or buying) on the agency, publisher (media owner) or client side
- In-depth understanding of media/campaign planning across all channels (digital & classic)
- Ideally first experiences in international projects (as a participant or project coordinator)
- Strength in the implementation of tasks - from idea to completion
- Experience in international concept development and implementation, taking into account multinational interests and different market situations
- Interest and enjoyment in working with multinational and intercultural teams
- Business travel within Europe