Working for BUYIN GmbH
Working for BuyIn
BuyIn has leveraged global scale since its founding in 2011 to provide leaders in the IT and telecommunications industry with better and more innovative products at the best-possible prices. With a combined annual spend in scope of more than 25 billion euros, BuyIn can effectively challenge a continuously consolidating supplier market. Going beyond traditional sourcing, the company draws on data and insights from more than 40 markets worldwide to create tailor-made solutions based on smart analytics. Its employees, who comprise over 25 nationalities, perform sourcing activities in key strategic areas such as network infrastructure, customer equipment, service platforms and information technology. In 2014, Procurement Leaders recognized BuyIn as “Best Procurement Employer” and awarded the company a high commendation in “Procurement Excellence”. In 2017, BuyIn was certified as a Top Employer in both France and Germany for the fourth time by the Top Employers Institute.
The Digital Office drives and coordinates BuyIn’s digital transformation. Our team of experts defines our digital strategy and implements our value proposition. The development of cognitive procurement solutions are closely linked to BuyIn’s ambition to be the industry’s front-runner and to provide unmatched value to our customers by applying latest technology.
SHORT FACTS & LOCATIONS
Job ID: 73478
The Cognitive Implementation Engineer (CIE) is a core member of the Digital Office implementing cognitive solutions. These cognitive solutions are to be fit-for-purpose, efficient, and of high quality. Your main activities will be:
- Design, implement, and understand business processes/automations.
- Work closely with subject matter experts to fine-tune the overall experience of cognitive systems.
- Responsible for building and implementing new cognitive functionalities based on business analysis and architecture blueprint.
- Responsible for configuring cognitive modules of existing cognitive solutions – or creating new customized modules to ensure cognitive solutions can address required functionality.
- Configure (‘train’) cognitive solutions for use cases defined by business.
- Test cognitive solutions against concrete cases and implement refinements.
- Elaborate approaches to technical challenges and decide on technical solution.
- Develop and test each module functionally until it reaches expected behavior.
- Work with integration experts to connect developed functional solutions to the Integrations that communicate with back-end systems.
- Run daily scrum meetings, allocate tasks within team, and track progress.
- Continuous market monitoring for integration of technical improvements into BuyIn cognitive systems
You hold an University degree in technology or a qualification of the same level. Furthermore essential prerequisites are:
- 8+ years professional experience.
- Familiar with cognitive technologies.
- Possesses good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- System analysis skills for IT troubleshooting and conscientiousness and high accuracy in work.
- Understands business requirements and has a flexible attitude and can do attitude and drives improvements and process innovation.
- Comfortable running validation workshops with stakeholders.
- Your English language skills are business fluent in spoken and written to be able to work in an international scope and distributed teams. German or French language skills are beneficial.
- Understanding and the ability to create flow-diagrams.
- Ability to create and update XML files.
- Ability to work with regular expressions.
- Demonstrable knowledge of scripts in some administrative language (PERL, BASH, SH, PYTHON, etc.).
- Linux or Solaris, TCP/IP, DNS, Apache, Basic Network Troubleshooting, Shell Scripting.
- Restful API capabilities.
- Past Sys Admin role with scripting created supporting automation.
- Nagios, MySQL, application servers (TOMCAT, JBOSS, WEBLOGIC, WEBSPHERE, ATG, RESIN).
Application deadline: 2017-09-19