Intern (m/f) Sales & Marketing Additive Manufacturing
Your tasks and responsibilities
You will be working for Covestro Additive Manufacturing Group, developing its business in the area of AM production solutions. We are highly dynamic team that is set on a mission to take 3D Printing from Prototyping to a future industrial production technology.
- You will identify, analyse and evaluate business opportunities and also will set up calls, meetings and workshops with top 3D decision makers
- Additionally, you will conduct and support customer engagement and will provide support and technical analysis for key Additive Manufacturing technologies
- Furthermore, you will support the team in preparing market strategies, customer presentations, as well as supporting the implementation of overall brand & promotional strategy
- During your internship you will support the project management of highly complex multi-stakeholder projects and support in the development of technology demonstrators and exhibits for tradeshows and customer visits
- You will help to set up multi-site sharepoint infrastructure, also identify, analyse and migrate information as may be necessary to new infrastructure in accordance with business development manager
Who you are
- You have a bachelors degree in Marketing & Sales, (Sales-) Engineering or Chemistry
- Experience in Additive Manufacturing Technologies is a plus
- You are a fast learner with strong conceptual and strategic thinking
- You show sound presentation, project and prioritization skills
- You have a strong entrepreneurial attitude
- Your command of English is fluent, both written and spoken
We offer a voluntary internship for the duration of six month. Please apply online at www.career.covestro.de submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment as well as internship guidelines of your university.
Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Please apply online at www.career.covestro.de, along with enclosures such as your cover letter, CV, certificates and a proof of enrollment.
Reference Code: 0000005103