We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Intern (m/f) in the area of IT Human Resources
Your tasks and responsibilities
- As intern (m/f) in the area of IT, you will be embedded in the Global IT HR organization of Covestro, reporting to our version and quality management
- Your primary activity will be supporting the hand-over of our global SAP-based payroll system, and of related technical documentation to our new global payroll services provider
- Part of your duties will be to coordinate and monitor the in-house IT HR experts located in China, Germany, India, and US that are involved in the review and clean-up of technical documentation, thus helping ensure that all documentation is accurate and up-to-date at point of hand-over
- You will be required to provide regular status reports to IT HR Version and Quality mana- gement, as well as to the Head of IT HR
- You will also be supporting related quality assurance validation activities
Who you are
- You are currently pursuing your Master's in the field of IT
- You have advanced user skills in MS Office applications and ideally in SAP applications
- For this position you are able to coordinate the various technical resources with a focus on tracking the work completion
- Your strengths include personal initiative and working systematically with a focus on finding solutions
- You are a team player (m/f) with good communication skills
- Your German and English skills are fluent, both written and spoken
We offer a voluntary internship for the maximum duration of six months or a mandatory internship according to the required length. Please apply online at www.career.covestro.de submitting a cover letter, your CV, certificates, proof of enrollment as well as internship guidelines of your university. Please indicate your earliest start date and timeframe in your application.
Reference Code: 0000010184
Covestro begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von Rasse oder ethnischer Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Nationalität, Glauben, Weltanschauung, Geschlecht, Alter, Behinderung, Aussehen oder sexueller Identität. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.