We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Global Process Analyser Technology Program & Safety Coordinator (m/f)
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In your new role, you will act as global subject matter expert (m/f) in fundamental areas of PAT-related functional safety
- You will drive the internal standardization of PAT-related functional safety
- You will also lead working groups for experience exchange and documentation of related best practices
- The development of tools, strategies and training materials related to all relevant standards and regulations will be among your responsibilities
- Furthermore, you will align PAT-related functional safety requirements with relevant internal stakeholders
- Assisting in the development of PAT-related safety and reliability lifecycle programs and then integrating them into the existing process landscape will be your task as well You will provide functional safety and reliability-related project support
- Additionally, you will actively participate in external standardization bodies
Who you are
- You have a university degree in safety, physics, chemistry, engineering or related field
- Your profile shows long-term experience in PAT and safety applications
- You have a strong knowledge of process analytical methods and of automation/control systems including DCS, PLC, safety, instrumented systems, industrial instrumentation and electrical equipment
- Furthermore, you are familiar with concepts of process hazard analysis and proficient at allocating risk to protection layers
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting and leadership skills in international teams are among your key competencies
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to multi-task effectively are required
- A self-reliant management of workload with minimal supervision as well as strong interpersonal and mediating skills come natural to you
- You are willing to join global meetings outside normal working hours on occasional basis
- The command of your English is excellent, both written and spoken
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please apply online at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
Location: Leverkusen, TX-Baytown, Shanghai
Reference Code: 0000011838
Covestro begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von Rasse oder ethnischer Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Nationalität, Glauben, Weltanschauung, Geschlecht, Alter, Behinderung, Aussehen oder sexueller Identität. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.