We are Covestro. We are curious. We are courageous. We are colorful. We redefine chemical material solutions with game-changing products. Let us empower you to push boundaries. Join us and our 16,000 colleagues now and together we will MAKE the world a brighter place.
Expert (m/f) Polymer Migration Behaviour
Your tasks and responsibilities
- In your new role, you will assess the migration and degradation behaviour from thermoplastics
- You will identify the concerned uses and applications to be assessed
- You will coordinate and execute material testing and validation of material and simulation models
- Besides, you will assess and forecast the time and resources needed to complete the assigned studies and projects
- The definition and coordination of the internal and external preparation of these studies, interpretation of their results and their use for regulatory purposes will be part of your tasks
- You will communicate and cooperate with mainly internal stakeholders as testing, product safety and regulatory affairs as well as R&D divisions
Who you are
- You hold a university Master´s or Ph.D. degree in the field of Plastics Engineering, Material Science, Polymer Physics, Chemistry or related fields
- You have detailed knowledge of the working field, including thermoplastic applications and uses conditions
- Furthermore, you have established knowledge on migration behaviour in polymers and their degradation
- You have good experiences in tracing analytics and according analytical methods like HPLC-MS/MS and GC-MS
- You are familiar with the assessment of scenarios for both human, e.g. food contact and environmental exposure
- Fluent German and English skills, both written and spoken, round up your profile
We offer a competitive salary in an international environment as well as excellent opportunities for professional and personal development. If your background and personal experience fits this profile, please apply online at www.career.covestro.de, submitting a cover letter, your CV and references as well as your salary expectation. Please also indicate your availability/notice period.
Reference Code: 0000013525
Covestro begrüßt Bewerbungen aller Menschen ungeachtet von Rasse oder ethnischer Herkunft, Hautfarbe, Nationalität, Glauben, Weltanschauung, Geschlecht, Alter, Behinderung, Aussehen oder sexueller Identität. Wir bekennen uns zu dem Grundsatz, alle Bewerberinnen und Bewerber fair zu behandeln und Benachteiligungen zu vermeiden.