Praktikum, Vollzeit, Praktikumsvertrag , Internet/Neue Medien, Business Development, Strategie, Bertelsmann SE & Co. KGaA - Management Development
Since its creation in 1978, Prisma Media became the leader in the magazine publishing sector in France. Over the past 7 years, it kept growing organically but also externally by acquiring 13 companies, making it the leading bi media (Print & Digital) group in France reaching 3 French out of 4 every month through its 27 brands. After the acquisition of Cerise Media last year, it also became the #1 French media group in digital video.
The media sector is quickly evolving. Prisma Média as well as Gruner und Jahr and Bertelsmann, its mother companies, demonstrated their ability to quickly adapt to the market needs.
Bertelsmann is the #1 Media group in Europe, #5 worldwide through its divisions: RTL group, Penguin Random House, BMG, G+J, Arvato, Bertelsmann Printing Group, Bertelsmann Education and Bertelsmann Investments.
Wanna join a game changer?! As Intern (m/f) in the NewBusiness team of Prisma Media, you will:
- Scan the market for interesting technologyinvestment / acquisition opportunities, assist incompany valuation and investmentpresentations along with the M&A team
- Monitor latest industry trends and attendrelevant industry events (esp. startupecosystem ones)
- Support the analysis and documentation of newmedia market developments, competitivepositioning and trends in mobile / data and digital video viewing in France and across Europe
- Assist the Corporate Development teammembers with existing projects, in particularrelated to digital media, advertising technologyand data management: assess strategic fit, collect and analyze required data, interviewexperts and stakeholders, build business plan, communicate to Prisma Media divisions and senior management, manage day-to-day projectactivities, etc.
- You are currently studying for a universitydegree, preferably for a Master’s degree in business administration / engineering orfinance, with a focus on Strategy, Digital Transformation or Business Development
- You are passionate about the Media industry and up to date on most recent media-related trends
- You have gathered previous work experiences through internships
- An experience in the startup ecosystem is a strong plus
- You have very good analytical skills
- You have very strong communication skills
- You are fluent in French and English (both written and spoken)
- German language is a plus
- You have good MS Office skills, especially in Excel and PowerPoint
Starting date: from early September
Duration: 6 months
Location: Gennevilliers (Paris)