To be filled: 01.03.2019
As a benchmark operation and test center, the service provider is responsible for more than just the repair and maintenance of the internal vehicle fleet of AUDI AG Neckarsulm. Another important area is the analysis and repair of vehicles with increased repair costs from dealerships as well as the installation and retrofitting of special vehicles and equipment.
The focus of our activity is on professional support and ensuring the satisfaction of our customers.
This is a wide-ranging challenge that must be accomplished every day at the highest level.
- You will support administrative activities including the control and monitoring of the service provider of the wheel and tire center, fleet management and order settlement
- In preparing schedules, you will independently plan customer appointments in the scheduling system
- Using the information from the scheduling system, you will create orders and be responsible for stock planning in the repair centers
- In the context of projects you will analyze the workflows for customer and material logistics processes, highlight process potentials, initiate measures and coordinate their implementation
- You are pursuing a degree in business administration, economics or engineering with a focus on service
- Ideally you have had initial experiences in service or customer contact
- Strong communication skills and enjoy working in a team
- Pronounced, service-oriented mindset
- Results- and goal-oriented work methods even in stressful situations
- Good computer skills (MS Office, Outlook) with willingness to learn about modern and complex computer systems
- Good knowledge of English and basic knowledge of other foreign languages is an advantage
This position is available at AUDI AG in Neckarsulm.
Reference code: N-P-55566