Our project based work includes the permanent development of the Audi website (Audi.com, Audi.country, Audi.dealer) including the most important functions Configurator and Car Search. Furthermore we are responsible for the global rollout and the continuous improvement via life cycle management.
We are working on agile methods (Scrum) and cooperate close with our IT and agencies.
Our goal is to develop our website to a seamless customer journey based on customer centricity. We are creating ideas, collecting demands from markets or customers, writing epics and user stories, deciding design and user experience, prioritizing sprints and steering the product teams.
- You will complete your first project within your target field Website Development / Rollout
- During your first project, you will plan your individual twelve month trainee program, ensuring optimal preparation for your future role
- You will work independently on three to four projects in various divisions of the company. Through these assignments, you will get to know process partners and interfaces of Website Development / Rollout
- You will complete modules on the production line, in customer contact and in gastronomy, where you will experience our products first hand and have direct contact with our customers.
- The various modules that you will complete as a trainee will allow you to build a personal, cross-disciplinary network that you will be able to use in your subsequent career
- You will have a member of management as a mentor, will be supported by the trainee coordination team and will receive regular feedback
- You will benefit from an interesting supporting program and off-the-job activities
- After completing the trainee program, you will assume your position in the target field
- University degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Media Sciences,
Communication Design or similar
- Excellent grades
- Practical experience of at least six months through relevant internships
- Internet affinity
- Web/IT knowledge
- Agile project management experience
- Fluent business English; other languages desirable
- Activities outside the university environment
- Convincing personality with strong communication skills
- High motivation, innovative thinking and commitment