I found my job through careerloft
Participation conditions for careerloft's "I found my job through careerloft" campaign
Are you a member of careerloft? Have you accepted an internship position or entry-level job with one of our partner companies or a company associated with a partner company after your registration and through careerloft? If you answered yes to these questions, you are eligible for a €20 voucher from buecher.de.
Claiming your package is easy:
Using the "I found my job through careerloft" form on careerloft, tell us which partner you are starting with on what date, what position you will hold and which location you will be at – and the voucher is yours!
The voucher will only be sent when your information is correct, doublechecked with our partner and your date of registration with careerloft is prior to your starting date with the company. There is no legal entitlement to receiving a voucher. careerloft reserves the right to change the payout form of the voucher (currently a €20 voucher for buecher.de) over the course of time. The voucher is personalized and cannot be transferred to third parties.
Do you have additional questions regarding careerloft's "I found my job through careerloft" campaign? Please send an e-mail with your questions, comments or criticism to email@example.com. We will review your e-mail and reply as soon as possible.
If you take part in the "I found my job through careerloft" campaign, we require your consent in regard to the participation conditions.
Participation conditions for the "I found my job through careerloft" campaign
Art. 1 General information
Participation in careerloft's "I found my job through careerloft" campaign is voluntary and permissible only under these conditions of participation.
The organizer of the "I found my a job through careerloft" campaign is TERRITORY CTR GmbH, referred to hereinafter as "the Organizer".
Art. 2 Requirements for participation
- All support program members who are legally competent and at least 18 years old may participate. Employees of the Organizer and their families are excluded from participation.
- Participation in careerloft's "I found my job through careerloft" campaign is possible only over the functions provided for this purpose on the careerloft website.
- Participation is only possible prior to the deadline indicated in the description of the "I found my job through careerloft" campaign. The data of receipt by the Organizer is decisive for adherence to the deadline. The Organizer reserves the right to extend the participation deadline prior to or after expiry as well as to change the campaign conditions to benefit the participants.
- Legal recourse is excluded.
Art. 3 Transmission of the voucher
- Transmission of the voucher requires valid participation in careerloft's "I found my job through careerloft" campaign.
- The voucher will be sent to successful interns and career entrants at one of our participating companies via e-mail.
- The voucher will be sent only once and at the earliest once the respective partner company has confirmed the start of the intern or career entrant for careerloft and has acknowledge that the jobstart was initiated by careerloft. On request, the Organizer will provide information on the status of the confirmation via the careerloft website.
- Cash payout of the voucher is excluded.
Art. 4 Liability
- To the extent permitted by law, claims for damages against the Organizer in conjunction with the "I found my job through careerloft" campaign are excluded regardless of the legal basis unless the Organizer has violated its legal obligations intentionally or through gross negligence.
- Furthermore, the Organizer is not liable for damages arising from impairment of the availability of the careerloft website caused by technical difficulties and force majeure events, as well as attacks by third parties, over which the Organizer has no control. However, the Organizer will make every reasonable effort to ensure the reliability and operability of the careerloft website. In addition, the Organizer does not guarantee that the careerloft website will function on the respective participant's computer.
Art. 5 Data protection
- Within the scope of the "I found my job through careerloft" campaign, the Organizer shall ensure continual compliance with data privacy regulations and shall comply with all of the relevant legal regulations in this regard.
- Exclusively for the purpose of executing the campaign, the Organizer will forward personal information to the partner company indicated by the participant so that this company can check the correct status of the information and confirm it. The Organizer will not otherwise forward personal data to other third parties.
- The Organizer shall collect, save and use the personal data of the respective participant exclusively within the scope of careerloft's data protection provisions, which can be accessed from any webpage.
Art. 6 Severability clause
If individual provisions of these participation conditions should be invalid or if a legal loophole exists, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected by this. The ineffective or missing provisions shall be replaced with a provision that comes as close as possible to the purpose of the contract and the legal regulations.
Art. 7 Place of jurisdiction / applicable law
- All disputes arising from or in connection with this agreement shall be governed solely by German law. The location of the Organizer's headquarters is agreed as the place of jurisdiction to the extent permitted by law.
- If the participant has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, or has moved his/her residence abroad since participation, the location of the Organizer's headquarters is agreed as the place of jurisdiction as well.